CCDF Pre-Service Training Topics
Notice all caregivers who work at any of the following programs:
- Licensed Center
- Licensed Out of School Time
- Licensed Hourly Center
- Licensed Family
- Residential Certificate
- FFN Approved
- Exempt Out of School Time that receives any funds from OCC (subsidies, grants, or Professional Development Awards)
There are new requirements for pre-service training. For current programs, all caregivers must receive training in the CCDF required topics before August 31, 2016. For new caregivers or programs, 2.5 hours of training is required, including the CCDF required topics and additional topics required by Child Care Licensing, before providing care to children.
Options for completing the Foundations for Success training on the CCDF required topics are available from your local Care About Childcare agency or by going to careaboutchildcare.utah.gov. Online, packets, and face-to-face training options are available.
Effective October 1, 2016, programs who have not submitted a pre-service training certificate for each caregiver will not receive any payments from the Office of Child Care, including subsidies, grants and Professional Development Awards.
Option 1 - Self-Study Packet and Quiz
- CCDF Topics For Pre-Service Training Self-Study Packet and Quiz
- CCDF Topics For Pre-Service Just Quiz
- CCDF Topics For Pre-Service Training Self-Study Packet and Quiz-SPANISH
- CCDF Topics For Pre-Service Just Quiz-SPANISH