Skip to main content

Foreign Degree Evaluation


  1. All college degrees and credits from a country other than the United States must be translated to English, if necessary, and be evaluated and listed as the United States equivalent to be considered for the Career Ladder. The evaluation must show the United States equivalent for any degrees conferred as well as a course-by-course evaluation showing the course name, number of semester college credit hours and grade.
  2. Obtaining a translation and equivalency evaluation is the responsibility of the individual and must be listed on a transcript from an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or completed by a member of one of the following associations:
    1. Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc.
    2. National Association of Credential Evaluation Services