4. A Current National Administrator's Credential (NAC)
National Administration Credential: https://necpa.net/
60 hours of Career Ladder approved courses in the following subject areas:
* 30 hours in Child Development
* 10 hours in Safe, Healthy Learning Environment
* 10 hours in Physical & Intellectual Development
* 10 hours in Social & Emotional Development
A passing score on an observation by an approved URPD observer or PD Specialist listed by the Council for Professional Recognition. The applicant is responsible for finding an observer that has been approved by URPD click here for approved observers.
Click HERE to view observation tool. The observer will need to sign a letter that includes their contact information stating that the applicant has passed the observation with 75% or higher, and it must be sent to URPD with the application.