- Various scholarships are available to all providers who work with children at least 15 hours a week in a paid position.
- Scholarships are available through URPD to those whose program does not offer financial assistance and no other funding sources are available.
- To qualify for a scholarship for a Family Child Care or Infant Toddler CDA then you must work in a program regulated by Utah Child Care Licensing. (unless program is located on a Native American Reservation)
- All scholarship reimbursements require documentation of payment made with personal funds.
- The following scholarships are currently available through URPD:
Preschool CDA- $425 Reimbursement
Preschool CDA- $425 Payable to CDA Council
Infant Toddler CDA- $425 Reimbursement
Infant Toddler CDA-$425 Payable to CDA Council
Family Child Care CDA- $425 Reimbursement
Family Child Care CDA- $425 Payable to CDA Council
College Level Early Childhood Course- Reimbursement-Maximum of $150
Face to Face National Administrator’s Credential (NAC)- Reimbursement-Maximum of $150
Community Based Career Ladder class that exceeds $200 in cost- Reimbursement-Maximum of $150
Demonstrated Competency Observation Fee by CCPDI Approved Observer- $100 will be paid directly to a URPD approved observer. Here is a list of URPD approved observers.